How to restore Show Desktop icon in quick launch bar?

Posted by Varun G at 2:50 AM

Monday, January 2, 2012

I had lost my ShowDesktop Icon from my taskbar and I use this button in every 2 minute. Though, we can go to the Desktop by pressing Windows (start button ) + D but I am not used to it.

Thankfully, I have restored my Show Quick Launch button and also sharin it with you as well in case if you have also accidentally deleted or removed the Show Desktop icon button in the quick launch bar. I don't know why how I deleted the Show Desktop icon from quick launch bar.


Just follow these simple following steps and you will be able to restore Show Desktop icon in your quick launch bar once again :

* Click on Start -on Run -> type Notepad and press enter
*
Copy the following contents to your Notepad and save as - Show Desktop.scf

[Shell]
Command=2
IconFile=explorer.exe,3
[Taskbar]
Command=ToggleDesktop

*
Once the file is saved (you can save the file anywhere you wish), drag the same file to the Quick Launch bar.

* You will find the icon above if you restore the Show Desktop successfully

* You are Done !!! You just restore Show Desktop icon.

There is another way to restore your show desktop icon in quick launch bar:

* Click on Start -> Run and type regsvr32 /n /i:U shell32.dll and enter
* You are Done!!! You just restore your Show Desktop icon

;

1 comments:

Hyderabad Jobs said...

I like this blog website due to the quality of a description about the travel of India. I say thanks to that person who made this Wonderful Blog. Let Me Share This on My Face Book Page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...