Friendship Day

Posted by Varun G at 3:35 AM

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For me Friendship means to co-operate & support between two or more. Friends always welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other. Their tastes will usually be similar, and they will share fun activities. They will generally engage in mutually helping behavior, like exchanging of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend showing the following on a consistent basis:
the tendency to desire what is best for the other, Sympathy & Empathy, Honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart Mutual understanding.

Here is a Friendship poem for all my friends:

Thank You, Friend धन्यवाद् दोस्ती
---------------------------------------------------
Thank you, friend, for all the things
That mean so much to me--
For concern and understanding
You give abundantly.

Thanks for listening with your heart;
For cheering me when I'm blue;
For bringing out the best in me;
And just for being you.


Thanks for in-depth conversation
That stimulates my brain;
For silly times we laugh out loud;
For things I can't explain.


For looking past my flaws and faults;
For all the time you spend;
For all the kind things that you do,
Thank you; thank you, friend.

"Famous Friendship Quotes"
---------------------------------------
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin

"My friends are my estate." - Emily Dickinson

Just like everyone, I too have many friends and I would like to share their names with all of you: Santosh (My cousin bro, Cheviot), Santosh (childhood friend), Ramesh (Reliance Jute), Sushank Agarwal (ICICI), Saurav Rochie, Souborna Karmakar (ITL), Raju Singh (Adhunkik Group), Sumanta Paul (Grmtech), Bikram Bhakat (Grmtech), Chitra (Grmtech), Samit (Infogen Global), Anoy (CMC), Anand Jaiswal (CMC), Dibyendyu, Saurav Ray, Majid Khan, Sadique Ahmed, Vivash Srivastav, Mohan, Shew, Srikant, Ravi, 123Greetings.com

-Posted by Varun Gupta

;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who says NO?


subprime loans

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Anonymous said...

oh really...
i appreciate your comments.

Anonymous said...

Hi Varun,

I just found my name on your blog in a post on friendship day. Its good to know I am in your list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...